Our skin consists of three layers:
– The upper layer is the epidermis. The cells have died from the outer layer (the horn layer = starturn corneum). These are permanently disposed of in the form of small flakes. As a result, the skin renewed once a month;
– Underneath is the dermis, called dermis or corium. It consists of connective tissue and contains collagen. It is more elastic and smoother than the epidermis;
– Underneath is the subcutaneous skin, which also consists for a large part of connective tissue;
To get healthy skin, you should take care of:
– A healthy diet with sufficient ballast substances; This gives a good digestion and the body is permanently made toxic free;
– Drinking enough water will activate the kidneys and other internal organs and in this way helps to separate waste substances;
– Enough fresh air that clean our body and skin from inside and outside;
– The right breathing; Through the abdominal breathing our abdominal organs and our heart are massaged and we become calmer;
– A regular cleaning; Make – up must be removed daily. Sweat and dirt must also not be left behind, because then there is a chance of blockage of the pores and that can lead to inflammation.
Many women are limited to their faces when taking care of the skin. That is the other visible part. In fact, that is an incorrect choice, because the rest of the body also needs permanent care.
– Our skin immediately benefits from a good night’s sleep. Cells renew themselves during sleep because during the day there is too little energy for this through other activities. Wastes are removed during sleep. The digestive system is not charged with the inclusion of food or conversion of food into nutrients, but only with the removal of the residues.
– Do not take bath too much, too hot and with too fast (flow) and speedy water.
– Temperature (maximum) of taking bath/shower is about: 37 to 38 degree Celsius.
– There are 4 types of skin: dry skin (dry and flaky), normal skin (his involves the correct sebum secretion. The pores are small), combined skin (fat and pores are big, and face is dry and tight or normal) and fat skin (coarse pores).
Sort of soaps:
– Soap with Aloë (for the sensitive and dry skin);
– Soap with Jojoba oil (for the dry skin);
– Soap with milk and honey (for the sensitive skin of children);
– Soap with wheat germ oil (for impure/blemished skin);
– Soap with Vitamin E (for the sensitive skin);
– Soap with seaweed (for the normal skin).
To scrub is healthy and removes the skin flakes and the pores.
Photo Credit: Google. Shimply.com
By Owais Farooqi certified health specialist by the course institute NHA (The Netherlands) (Holland) (Europe)