Gemstone therapy for different Zodiac Signs to cure different diseases or problems in the body or skin:
21 January – 19 February
Lower legs and ankles.
Gemstones: Amazonite, Aquamarine, Malachite, Turquoise.
20 February – 20 March
Gemstones: Amethyst, Olivine, Opal.
21 March – 20 April
Brain, head and spinal Canal.
Gemstones: Almandine, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Red Jasper, Ruby.
21 April – 20 May
Neck, throat, thyroid, vocal cords.
Gemstones: Pink Quartz, Lapis-Lazuli, Blue Sapphire, Emerald.
21 May – 21 June
Arms, legs, raspiratory infection, ribs.
Gemstones: Rock Crystal, Citrine, Topaz, Tiger Eye Stone.
22 June – 23 July
Uterus, chest, stomach, diaphragm, spleen, pancreatic.
Gemstones: Chalcedony, Moonstone, Olivine, Emerald.
24 July – 23 August
Circulatory system, heart, clavicles, vertebral column.
Gemstones: Almandine, Rock Crystal, Diamond, Gold Quartz.
24 August – 23 September
Abdominal cavity, intestines, gall bladder, lever.
Gemstones: Agate, Carnelian, Caitrin, Topaz, Yellow Sapphire.
24 September – 23 October
Blood vessels, mouth, kidney, eyes, urine.
Gemstones: Avant urine, Pink Quartz, Nephrite, Blue Sapphire, Emerald, Topaz.
24 October – 22 November
Anus, Sex organs, Nose.
Gemstones: Beryl, Garnet (Grenade Stone), Jasper.
Thigh, hips, seat.
Gemstones: Orange Carnelian, Hyaci, Topaz.
23 December – 20 January
Blood vessels, knees, lymph vessels.
Gemstones: Onyx, Smoky Quartz, Emerald.
by Owais Farooqi
About the author:
As I am an officially certified health specialist by the course institute NHA (The Netherlands) (Holland) (Europe), I am specialized in:
remedies (to heal/cure with drinks and herbals);
– Aromatherapy (oil therapy);
– Home therapy (therapy with medicines);
– Herbal medicines;
– Colour therapy;
– Gemstone therapy;
– Paranormal medicine;
– Music and sound therapy;
– Hydrotherapy (water therapy);
– Tai-chi-chuan (fight therapy);
– Reflex zones (pressing the parts or areas of the hands and feet to cure/heal the diseases)
– Ear acupressure (pressing the parts or areas of the ears to cure/heal the diseases)
– Shiatsu (press massage on body) (stretching);
– Oriental diagnostics;
– Yoga (physical activity);
– Chakra’s (energy flow);
– Supplements, vitamins and minerals;
– Fit (Body Mass Index);
– Body care;
– Body language;
– Positive thinking and stress (eustress is positive stress and distress is negative stress)